Whenever I see the following things I cannot help but think of God. And feel happy.
- Trees – home to birds, animals, treehouses and fairies.
- Roads – take me on adventures, exploring, wind in my hair.
- Open Windows – bring in fresh air, birds’ and windchimes’ music, dancing curtains.
- Books – symbolize reading, writing, and dreaming.
- Black Olives – remind me of my family and heritage.
- Hearts – represent my romantic nature, God, and Real Love.
- Colors – jewels, wineries, stainglass, wildflowers, lipsticks, nailpolish – beautiful colors are kisses from God.
- Baby Animals – remind me of Andrea and symbolize hope, possibilities, and cuteness.
- Maps – help me see and study where I am and where I could go.
- Myself and others laughing – brings me into the moment, (honor all feelings even the good ones!)
- Sunny blue skies with threatening clouds – Majestic and beautiful, telling me storms will be coming but they always pass.
- Lamplight from a cute house – symbolizes warmth and coziness. Somebody is waiting up.