I came across a journal from a class I took 4 years ago. One project’s goal was to narrow down the most important characteristics of the life we want to live and these were mine.
When my life is ideal…
- I actively and affectionately love and feel loved by my family and friends.
- I remember God and talk to him all day long.
- I go on adventures sightseeing and exploring.
- I write about everyday life experiences and bring meaning to them.
- I laugh. A lot.
- I celebrate things – big and small – and pay attention to how magical life is.
The awesome thing is that is very close to the life I am currently living. I need to work on #5, though, I still don’t hysterically laugh as much as I used to.