Hey, I’m Kristine. I’m 43 and live in Kansas City. I have one child, Andrea, who is 20. Here we are:
And here we are:
She looks like her dad.
She’s away at college now and I’m divorced so I’m an empty-empty nester. I’m trying to make a full life for myself, though, which you may get hints of from my blog. Some things about me:
- I take pictures of everything.
- I love the smell of gasoline. LOVE.
- It bugs me that Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet isn’t invisible.
- I’ve had so many dreams where I realize I’m naked that I periodically check, in real life, to make sure I’m clothed.
- I still haven’t gotten anyone to tattoo my name on their bicep.
I guess those are the big things.